We know that sharing data safely and securely is one of the most pressing issues currently facing technologists from all industries including consumer, manufacturing, finance, pharma & healthcare, communications, tech and more.
Given that implementing PETs is one of the top priorities for businesses, it’s no surprise that experts from the likes of the ICO, Roche, Mastercard, HSBC and more are already signed up to join us at the Privacy- Enhancing Technology Summit Europe (February 27-28, 2024, London).
Our conference covers critical areas which are pivotal to unlocking PETs adoption within enterprises including topics such as: understanding the regulatory shift to expose and limit data exploitation, understanding how to leverage data for business success and creating a comprehensive roadmap for data collaboration within and across organisations.
The summit offers a platform to connect with adopters, solution providers, academics, government and regulatory bodies, and an opportunity for you to:
- Create new business opportunities and drive innovation through PETs use
- Learn how to leverage PETs as a solution and improve your cross-functional collaboration
- Build stronger relationships of trust between individuals and organisations by implementing PETs in your data protection strategy
We’ve built strong relationships within our community from companies including Amazon, BNP Paribas, ING Bank, EnVeil, BT, Zurich, NEST, and more, and have focused on uniting the PET industry year-round, with the aim to meet at our annual events.
Here’s why you should join them:
- Collaborate with others to resolve data collaboration issues and effectively implement PETs in your organisation.
- Learn from industry peers on how to adopt privacy-enhancing technologies and achieve real outcomes.
- Connect with vendors and users who share your concerns about safeguarding sensitive information.
- Explore a variety of PET tools and techniques, including data aggregation and encryption.
- Discover the latest trends and innovations in PETs, including automation.
- Mitigate risks and protect sensitive data from unauthorised access.
We’re also excited to welcome an expert speaking faculty from a diverse range of industries including Google, Mastercard, IBM, Roche and more, who will share their insights on various PET tools and techniques, such as data aggregation and encryption.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn, collaborate, and innovate with the best in the business. Join us at the Privacy-Enhancing Technology Summit Europe and take your organisation’s data game to the next level!
Register now & quote GRC10 to save 10% on your booking – Register now